Lenslyf

Lenslyf 2

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chevrolet Apsara Award 2011 Winners Quotes

The comments made be some major award winners at the Chevrolet Apsara Awads 2011 are as follows.

Shahrukh Khan – I like receiving awards, and whether its best actor or entertainer of the year, it feels just as great. I would like to thank Karan for giving me the opportunity to act in a film which is one of the few films which has taught me to be a better human being.

Katrina Kaif: I’d like to specially thank Prakash Jha for casting me in Rajneeti. And also like to thank Farah Khan, she’s a wonderful director, and it was a great honor working with her.

Vidya Balan
Vidya Balan: It’s absolutely wonderful to have won two awards tonight and for two completely different genres of films. And to top it all, to be receiving it from my heart-throb Shahrukh Khan, makes it all the more special. I’m also delighted to be sharing this award with Anushka … she’s my current favorite on the screen these days, she has such a charming personality and lights up the screen every time she comes on.

Anushka Sharma: Apsara was the first award I won for the best debut, and it feels great to be now receiving yet another Apsara for the best actress. I’m only three films old and this is the best encouragement I could get from the Guild to continue doing good work and different kinds of work. It feels particularly special to win this award from among a list of very talented actresses.

Sonakshi Sinha:  Very happy to receive this award, and I’d like to thank the Khan family for giving me this opportunity … Salman was very encouraging and convinced me into leaving fashion design and enter films, and Arbaaz for giving me this wonderful film as my debut platform.

Arbaaz Khan: It’s absolutely wonderful to be walking home with so many awards tonight, and above all, I’m happiest for Salman. After 20 years in the film industry, this is the first time that he has won an award for the best actor category and that for a film which is made by the people who love him the most- his brothers and his family.

Arjun Rampal: Rajneeti is a very special film for me, and I’d like to thank Prakash for giving me this opportunity. I’m very happy to be walking home with an Apsara tonight!

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: this is a very special moment for me. Above all, I’d like to thank Sanjay Leela Bhansali for giving me such special movies that have brought me where I am today. Right from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas and to Guzaarish … each of these is very dear to me and I’m absolutely delighted to be a part of such wonderful piece of cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for Fresh face